Blog which contains articles of Islam

ISRA MI'RAJ

by Muslim , at 8:06 PM , has 0 comments
Imam Muslim narrated in his Sahih, from Anas Ibn Malik that the Messenger of Allah. said, "brought me Buraq which is an animal white, long himar above and below the mule, the nails are in the final end. He said, "I soon arrived at the Baitul menunggainya Maqdis up." He said, "Then he tied it with rope (chain) that is usually used by the prophets to bind." He continues, then I entered the mosque (Baitul Maqdis) and establish regular Prayer: two cycles. After that, I'm out. Then the Angel Gabriel a.s. came to me and handed me two glasses of wine and the other containing milk. I chose a glass of milk and Gabriel said, "You have chosen chastity."

Then he ascended with me to the sky first. Asked Gabriel opened the door. Then (the first heaven the guardian angels) asked, "Who are you?" Gabriel replied, "Gabriel" Then he asked again, "Who is with you?" Gabriel replied, "Muhammad." The angel asked, "Are you sent?" He replied, "Yes, I sent" Then the door of heaven opened for us. Turns out I met with Adam a.s. Prophet Adam greeted me and wished me with kindness.

After that Gabriel a.s. The second sky ride with me and asked opened the door. Then the door opened for us the second heaven. There I met two uncles sons Isa ibn Maryam and Yahya bin Zakaria aces, both greeted me and wished me with kindness.

Then Gabriel a.s. ride with me to the third heaven and asked for the third heavens opened door. Then the door opened for us the third heaven. There I met Joseph a.s. Given the gift of some delicious beauty. Joseph greeted me and wished me with kindness.

Then Gabriel a.s. up the sky with the fourth and opened the door to ask the fourth heaven. Then the door opened for us the fourth heaven. There I met Idris a.s. who welcomed me and wished me with kindness. Allah says, "And We raised him to that high dignity."

After that Gabriel a.s. back up the sky with the fifth and opened the door to ask the fifth heaven. Then he opened the door of the fifth heaven for us, There I met Harun who welcomed me and wished me with kindness.

Angel Gabriel a.s. back up with me into the sixth heaven and asked opened the door for us. Then he opened the door for our sixth. There I met with Moses a.s. who welcomed me and wished me with kindness.

Then Gabriel a.s. rose again with me into the seventh heaven and asked for the door opened the seventh heaven. Then the seventh angel heaven doorman opened the door for us. There I met with Ibrahim a.s. who leaned back into the daily Ma'mur Baitul entered by seventy thousand angels and did not return to him before they complete their business.

After that, he went with me to Sidratul Muntaha. Apparently, the leaves of elephant ears and fruits like grapes. Once the commands of Allah and envelop envelop what would be veiled, he soon changed. No one else is capable of being God's beauty and keelokannya qualifies. Then Allah Almighty revealed what His will is revealed to me and to establish worship mewajibkanku 50 x daily prayers day and night. Afterwards, I went down to see Moses a.s.. He asked me, 'What is this that Allah has obligated upon your people. "I replied," Establish prayer as much as fifty times. "Then he said," Go back to your Lord (Allah) and requested waivers to the HIS. Verily your people have no ability to do that. I've never tried it to my people first (the Israelites). "He continues his saying, then I returned to my Lord and pleaded," O Lord, give dried for my people. "And he reduced to five times. Afterwards, I went back to Moses a.s. and I said to him, God has been reduced to five times. "But the Prophet Musa say, again, "Behold your nation do not have the ability to do so. Therefore go back to your Lord and beg relief. "Then I go back and forth between the Lord met me the Most High with Moses. Then He said, "O Muhammad, verily it implemented the five prayers every day and night. Each prayer counted ten, which means total of fifty prayers. Whoever wants to do a virtue / goodness then for some reason they fail to do so, then the Ku-write for him a kindness. And if he do, then my ten-write for her kindness. Whoever did munkar (evil) and then did not do it, then I do not write anything to him. And if he do, then I write one evil. "He resumed his saying, then I go down until the Musa and notify it. Moses a.s. said, "Return to thy Lord and memohonlah relief." It was the Prophet. said, "I told him, I have repeatedly returned to my Lord until I felt ashamed of Him." Subhanallah

stone used for the prophet Muhammad ISRA MI 'RAJ
ISRA MI'RAJ
About
ISRA MI'RAJ - written by Muslim , published at 8:06 PM . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2013 Muslim blogs
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->